The countdown is on as AIQS hosts the joint conferences of the International Cost Engineering Council (ICEC) and Pacific Association of Quantity Surveyors (PAQS) in November 2018. Excitingly the conference will also feature the 3rd International QS BIM Conference.
To be held from 18-20 November at the recently rebuilt International Convention Centre at Darling Harbour Sydney, the location is perfect to showcase Australia to international visitors as well offering learning opportunities whilst the precinct continues to be developed and upgraded.
Here are some of the reasons you should ‘save the date’:
- Extend your professional network
Connect with quantity surveyors, cost engineers and project management professionals from around the world to discuss the latest techniques, standards and issues facing the industry today and in the future.
- Learn from Industry Leaders
Stand tuned over the next 12 months as we announce the keynote speakers and program. You won’t want to miss this opportunity to be inspired by these experts.
- Find out what’s new in the marketplace
Connect with vendors and suppliers as they showcase new technology and services relevant to the industry.
- Earn all your CPD points in one place!
Attending the full conference in November 2018 will satisfy your AIQS CPD requirements for the 2018-2019 year.
- Share your ideas, projects and research at the conference
The ICEC-PAQS 2018 Conference is currently calling for submissions for both industry and academic presentations. Submissions addressing the following themes are welcome;
- Building Information Modeling (BIM)
- Project Controls/Cost Management
- Law & Contracts
- Project Management
- Risk Management
- Smart Cities/Smart Infrastructure
- Building Resilience/Post Disaster Reconstruction
- Human Resource Management
- Innovation in Construction
Visit the conference website for more details. We look forward to seeing you in Sydney.
ICEC-PAQS 2018 Conference
18 – 20 November 2018
International Convention Centre Sydney, Australia