JOIN US AND BE PART OF THE TEAM
– Members shall at all times act with integrity, avoid conflicts of interest and do not engage in any actions that are not befitting that of a professional.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
– Members shall plan, undertake and record appropriate continuing professional development of 13 hours per year and submit any evidence to PICQS as required.
– Members shall ensure that they properly manage their personal finances
Provision of Professional Indemnity Insurance
– Any Member who operates his/her own Firm shall ensure that all Works undertaken by the Firm is covered by an adequate and appropriate professional indemnity insurance cover which complies with standards.
Payment of Membership Fee
– Members shall ensure that they pay their annual Membership fee on a timely basis.
High Standard of Service
– Members shall provide the highest standard of professional service
Participation in Meetings/Events
– Members shall actively participate in the following: Annual General Membership Meetings, Annual National Convention, Conferences and Chapter Meetings.
Career Plan Declaration
– Members are required to declare and submit their career plan during the Annual Membership Validation.