JOIN US AND BE PART OF THE TEAM
- MEMBERSHIP & GUIDELINE
- MEMBERSHIP GRADE
- RULES OF CONDUCT
- ETHICAL STANDARDS
- TRAINING / DEVELOPMENT
- PICQS PATHWAY
PICQS, Inc. is open to all Filipino Citizens who are trained Quantity Surveyors professionals in accordance to the PICQS, Inc. Guidelines to become a Member.
The membership of the Organization shall consist of Technical Members, Provisional Members, Associate Members and Corporate Members.
GUIDELINES TO BECOME A MEMBER:
– Chartered Filipino QS Members (RICS, AIQS, CIQS or other recognized QS professional bodies overseas)
– QS trained Engineers with approved academic qualifications (i.e. Degree in QS, Diploma in QS or CEM Adaptation in QS) and preparing towards APC
– QS trained Engineers with minimum 3 years experience and now undertaking a QS study
– QS trained Engineers with minimum 5 years practical experience in Quantity Surveying with a Degree in Allied Discipline (Engineering or Architecture) under an approved employment (i.e. a QS firm) and under an approved supervision (member of any QS professional bodies).
– QS trained Engineers with minimum 10 years practical experience in Quantity Surveying with a Degree in Allied Discipline (Engineering or Architecture)